Reminder- Tomorrow night Bryan Fuller will be hosting a new racer clinic at 6.30 at the shop, should be over by 8pm. Here is the Itinerary- all are welcome to attend, Bring a Friend. It won’t be the end all be all of racing, but should help settle the nerves of your first season.
1. Useful Web sites
2. Where to register-bikereg.com-Team Bicycle Heaven
3. What’s the difference between ABR and USAC
4. Training- Coaching-Power meters
5. 10 race requirement- reason behind it, how to approach it.
6. Chamois crème and Embro
7. Pre race bike maintence
8. What to pack in your race bag
9. Race day prep- what to do when you get to your race.
10. Race day nutrition- Rich Delgado.
11. How to pin you number
12. What’s a wheel Pit, when do I use my free lap.
13. Warming up, Starting line nerves-
14. Cornering and racing- bottle on your bike, where to be when, what
15. Watch real race video- talk about how a race develops