Reminder- Tomorrow night Bryan Fuller will be hosting a new racer clinic at 6.30 at the shop, should be over by 8pm. Here is the Itinerary- all are welcome to attend, Bring a Friend. It won’t be the end all be all of racing, but should help settle the nerves of your first season.
1. Useful Web sites
2. Where to register-bikereg.com-Team Bicycle Heaven
3. What’s the difference between ABR and USAC
4. Training- Coaching-Power meters
5. 10 race requirement- reason behind it, how to approach it.
6. Chamois crème and Embro
7. Pre race bike maintence
8. What to pack in your race bag
9. Race day prep- what to do when you get to your race.
10. Race day nutrition- Rich Delgado.
11. How to pin you number
12. What’s a wheel Pit, when do I use my free lap.
13. Warming up, Starting line nerves-
14. Cornering and racing- bottle on your bike, where to be when, what
15. Watch real race video- talk about how a race develops
Address: 124 West State Street Geneva Il. 60134
Aug 20, 2014 Comments OffWith Cyclocross season right around the corner and new 2015...
Feb 25, 2014 Comments OffSidi Shoes are Now available at Bicycle Heaven!
Oct 30, 2013 Comments OffThe Jamis Nova Pro has been one of Bicycle Heavens most...
Oct 13, 2013 Comments OffBicycle Heaven was definately noticed at Dan Ryan Woods...
Oct 07, 2013 Comments OffSome race footage from yesterday’s Hopkin’s...
Oct 06, 2013 Comments OffDeKalb, Illinois is a magical place. Not only is it the...
Oct 04, 2013 Comments OffThis is the general vibe we’re going for at Campton...
Sep 29, 2013 Comments OffDespite what the cyclocross obsessed have been saying for...
Sep 25, 2013 Comments OffLooking to get into Cyclocross Racing? Cannondale has the...
Sep 23, 2013 Comments OffAnother weekend, another bunch of races. Great races and...